My beautiful friend, Jasmine, has recently launched a new jewelry line in her awesome Etsy shop. Koco and Viking is actually a mother-daughter run shop, which makes it all the more special and endearing! Jasmine and her mom create custom pendant necklaces made of clay, and they were kind enough to send me a custom initial pendant complete with a lovely feather charm and impressed with vintage lace. I was surprised to find that the clay felt slightly pliable, like leather (and I even double checked the shop to make sure it really was made of clay!). I'm so in love my with necklace that I've worn it every single day since it arrived! It's sweet, whimsical and has a subtle vintage flair.
Koco and Viking is kindly giving two lucky winners each $50 worth of custom jewelry! For a chance to win, please visit the shop and leave a comment below letting us know which color combo you would like for your beautiful custom necklace (mandatory).
For extra entries (leave separate links of proof):
- Favorite Koco and Viking on Etsy
- "Like" Koco and Viking on Facebook
- Create an Etsy Treasury with 1 item from Koco and Viking and 1 item from Haute Whimsy
- Follow Haute Whimsy via RSS or Google Friend Connect
- Favorite Haute Whimsy on Etsy
- Follow Haute Whimsy on Pinterest
- Follow Haute Whimsy on Twitter
- "Like" Haute Whimsy on Facebook
- Leave a comment on a blog post (unlimited!)
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook (leave a link of proof - once daily)
- Tweet about this giveaway (leave a link of proof - once daily)
- Blog about this giveaway (leave a link of proof - once)
Giveaway ends 6/24 at 11:59 PM
*Congratulations to our two winners, Erin and Stacey!